Summer 2018 Cancellation

On Friday May 11th, the administration of the Winds decided to suspend all summer camp programs for the 2018 summer.  With the dangers involved with the current volcanic activity, it was decided to cancel camping activities.  Lord willing we will continue our summer camping program next summer.  If you have any questions please email us (windscamp@gmail.com) or call us (808) 966-8445.

Currently the lava is still a distance away from the campsite.  We are continuing to monitor the situation and would request prayers for the continued safety of the campsite as well as the Puna community.

Comments are closed